There are several ways you may need or want to get involved with the AKN National Node:
- You may want to explore the data using some of the public exploration and analysis tools.
- You may want to download data to do your own analysis.
- You may have data you want to manage and/or share with others through the the AKN by manually entering or bulk uploading your data points into the AKN.
- You may want to build a decision support tool that uses the underlying data in AKN, or you may have an existing database you want to connect to the AKN for data sharing purposes. If this is your interest, please contact contact an AKN project leader to state your need and discuss your options.
Have another way you’d like to get involved with the National Node, or have a question about the National Node?
- Check out the Frequently Asked Questions to see if your question is answered there.
- You may also contact the AKN Zendesk with your question.